Real Estate Marketing, Financing, Broker and Investing Articles

* LEARN how to Rent/Lease, Buy and Sell Real Estate
* Post your articles for FREE!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Private Lending - The Key To Freedom And Real Profit In Real Estate Investing

Private Lending - The Key To Freedom And Real Profit In Real Estate Investing
By Alan Cowgill

Most people don’t realize it, but obtaining money for real estate deals has nothing to do with saving money for a down payment, going to a bank, filling out an application, and waiting to be approved.

In fact, if you’re going about things this way, as I did for many years, you’re wasting time and losing money.

For me, discovering how to use private lenders in my real estate business has been truly life altering. The amount of money I make and the kind of work I do each day is incredible to me. And not only is it possible, it’s really very simple. If I can do it, anyone can.

For seventeen years I languished in a full-time corporate position. I wasn’t happy and I was barely making ends meet. I was thousands of dollars in debt and it was only getting worse. It wasn’t the life I wanted. I felt that my life was just ticking away. When I sat down and really faced things, I knew in the end I could actually retire poor.

Something had to be done.

Real estate investing came to me in the form of an infomercial at 2 a.m. on a Tuesday. The course piqued my interest, but the cost was $159. Money was so tight, I didn’t have $159, but I did have a credit card and the...

No comments: